Updated: Apr 14, 2021
So finally sharing a few local places you can visit for food outside next week...
Remember to book early to avoid disappointment !
With Love and Food,
The Oxfordshire Foodie
1. Covered area @ The Falcon, Warmington
2. Pods @ The Boxing Hare, Swerford
3. Takeaway and outdoor seating @ The Yurt at Nicholsons
4. Outdoor seating @ The Milk Shed from April 13th
5. Gorgeous Garden @ The Killingworth
6. The Red Lion Oxford - Garden open from 29th April
7. Terrace Seating @ Two One Five, Oxford
8. White Hart of Wytham - 12th April
9. Beautiful New Garden Space @ White Horse Kings Sutton (opens on Wednesda)
10. Al Fresco Dining from 16th April @ The Oxford Arms
11. The Red Lion in Deddington - covered garden open
Open in the Garden from 12 Noon Monday 12th.
We have covers to keep you dry and heaters to keep you warm. Food availble, eat-in and takeaway.
Takeaway as usual tonight Friday 9th and Saturday 10th from 5pm - 8pm. A warm welcome back from Julie and I at the Red Lion. www.redliondeddington.co.uk
12. Outdoor dining at The Hollybush, Witney
13. Beer Garden, Terraces and Courtyards open from 12th April at The Trigger Pond, Bucknell
14. Garden opening at Jacobs Plough, Bicester
15. Garden benches available for booking at The Falkland Arms, Great Tew
16. The Barley Mow, Clifton Hampden, is now open
17. Lock29 serving from 9am
18. Garden menu @ The Duke, Woodleys
19. Castle, Edgehill is now taking bookings for al fresco dining
20. Covered seating at The Crown, Woodstock
21 . The Five Alls, Filkins is now open
22. Gee's Restaurant is back open for business
23. Parsonage Grill is welcoming guests
24. Outside dining area now open at The Plough at 38
25. Lounge and Garden open at The Cinnamon Stick
26. Cherwell Boathouse is now open...