Updated: Apr 14
So finally sharing a few local places you can visit for food outside next week...
Remember to book early to avoid disappointment !
With Love and Food,
The Oxfordshire Foodie
1. Covered area @ The Falcon, Warmington
2. Pods @ The Boxing Hare, Swerford
3. Takeaway and outdoor seating @ The Yurt at Nicholsons
4. Outdoor seating @ The Milk Shed from April 13th
5. Gorgeous Garden @ The Killingworth
6. The Red Lion Oxford - Garden open from 29th April
7. Terrace Seating @ Two One Five, Oxford
8. White Hart of Wytham - 12th April
9. Beautiful New Garden Space @ White Horse Kings Sutton (opens on Wednesda)
10. Al Fresco Dining from 16th April @ The Oxford Arms
11. The Red Lion in Deddington - covered garden open
Open in the Garden from 12 Noon Monday 12th.
We have covers to keep you dry and heaters to keep you warm. Food availble, eat-in and takeaway.
Takeaway as usual tonight Friday 9th and Saturday 10th from 5pm - 8pm. A warm welcome back from Julie and I at the Red Lion. www.redliondeddington.co.uk